Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m, 4429ft). Transfer to your hotel.
Kathmandu, official procedures.
From Kathmandu, you enjoy an exciting flight to Lukla (2840m, 9,152ft). Trek to Phakding. (2610m, 8561ft)
Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m, 11,283ft).
In Namche Bazar for acclimatization
Trek to Khumjung (3780m, 12,398ft), called the green valley.
Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m, 12,661ft).
Trek to Dingboche (4410m, 14,465ft).
Trek to Lobuche (4910m, 16,105ft).
Rest day for acclimatization in Lobuche
Trek to Everest base camp. (5364m, 17,594ft).
Climbing Period Mt. Everest.(Day 13- Day 51)
Clean up Base Camp
Trek to Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
Trek to Namche Bazar. Overnight in lodge.
Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Departure from Kathmandu.
- International and domestic airport-hotel-airport transfers.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Kathmandu on bed/breakfast plan before or after the expedition as per itinerary.
- Welcome group dinner in Kathmandu with chairman/founder of Asian Trekking, President of Nepal Mountaineering Association and UIAA
- Honorary member Mr. Ang Tshering Sherpa and expedition leader Dawa Steven Sherpa.
- Schedule flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for members.
- Schedule flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for Liaison Officer.
- Porter ages of member’s personal climbing equipment Kathmandu-Lukla-Base Camp-Kathmandu (max 60 Kg per person,) Fullboard at the lodges during trekking to base camp and back to Lukla after expedition.
- Services of expedition doctor and base camp manager (Dr. Nima Namgyal Sherpa) and Naga Dorjee Sherpa as expedition climbing Sirdar (chief of Sherpa staffs). Dawa Steven Sherpa, Managing Director as Expedition Leader.
- One high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
- 6 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with British top out Mask and Regulator. (for use only)
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc)
- Clean Mountain Cans at Camp II
- Restop toilet bags to bring human waste of the mountain for all members.
- Parabolic Solar Cookers at Base Camp and Camp 2.
- Sat Phone available at Base camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Internet connection with dedicated laptop, satellite phone at the base camp with nominal charge for use.
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based Michael Fagin.
- Walkie-talkies for each member and Sherpa partnered team and base unit at Base Camp and Camp 2.
- Medical consultation services at the base camp with the HRA clinic at the base camp.
- High altitude tents for all members and climbing Sherpas
- All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition
- Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
- All kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables and chairs, and cooking utensils for Base Camp
- Insurance for Climbing Sherpas, Cooks, Liaison Officer, and local porters
- Equipment allowances and wages for Climbing Sherpas, cooks, kitchen boys and Government Liaison Officer
- Base Camp single tent with mattress and pillow for each members, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer
- Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging small electronics. (Eg. mobile phones, amateur digital cameras and handheld video cameras).
- Personal solar powered light at each tent per member at base camp.
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter to base camp)
- Khumbu Ice Fall route fee (Khumbu Ice Fall route will be fixed by SPCC and we pay them in order to use the route which will be maintained by their Sherpa staff throughout the expedition period)
- Rope fixing fee for Everest only payable to EOAN ( expedition operators association of Nepal )
- Applicable National park fees and local taxes.
- International airfare from / to your country
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Hotel after 6 nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above base camp
- Excess personal member’s baggage transport Kathmandu-Lukla-base camp US$ 8 per kg one way.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation, and lost luggage
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment, and commercial filming
- International airport departure tax at Kathmandu Airport.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard and soft drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, Email, etc.
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/road as cargo
- Personal solar pack for charging heavy electronics ( laptops, professional camera batteries etc )
That's Great ! you are now set to BOOK
58 days | USD 11000